Polkarama Polkarama

Yeeha! I love this song! You timed and synchronized it very well, and I liked the gags (the guys in the snow dreaming of being somewhere warm, the sick guy in bed wanting to feel good, etc) Here's to more Weird Al videos!

The Hair The Hair

Liquid Television quality

I liked this! The sound effects you used made me cringe, which is good! It reminded me of the Ren & Stimpy scene in which Ren plucks the nerve endings from his gums.

Some of these negative reviews make me think that people were expecting some grand, sweeping adventure epic. I thought it was just plain good animation. Keep it up!

Ehrler responds:

Thanks! I recorded the sound effects myself. Also, liquid television was awesome, so I appreciate the comparison.

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

Liquid Television material right here.

Yeah, the style goes all over, but that's what i like about it. It's wild and disturbing, in an old-school MTV kind of way.

I'd watch this over the suggested anime stuff at the end any day.

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks.

Alter Kat Alter Kat

Nice work! I love the attention to detail, and the neat effects in the backgrounds. I can tell you're having a lot of fun with your work, so by all means, keep it up.

jenninexus responds:

Thanks so much friend! I appreciate the encouragement and so glad you like the details. Your work inspires& amuses me, so your opinion is especially heartwarming.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Stunning!

Well done! A terrific idea executed beautifully! I love the details you included, especially with the sound effects and music for each character. It really feels like they wandered into the Mushroom Kingdom from their respective game worlds.

I have only one nitpick and a suggestion.

Nitpick: Mario's jumps feel a little more floaty than they do in the NES game, but I understand that his controls can't have been easy to emulate. It's not that big a deal anyway.

Suggestion: it'd be pretty damn cool if a Super Mushroom turned little Link into his grown-up, Zelda II sprite.

Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED

I'm officially a pervert.

Wow, more dress-up games should be as "interactive" as this one. The addition of such a unique ideas as tickling is an innovation along the lines of -- what? You mean there's other stuff you can do in this game??? ;) Actually, I LIKE tickling cute girls, so that alone makes this game a winner to me. :)