Alter Kat Alter Kat

Nice work! I love the attention to detail, and the neat effects in the backgrounds. I can tell you're having a lot of fun with your work, so by all means, keep it up.

jenninexus responds:

Thanks so much friend! I appreciate the encouragement and so glad you like the details. Your work inspires& amuses me, so your opinion is especially heartwarming.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Stunning!

Well done! A terrific idea executed beautifully! I love the details you included, especially with the sound effects and music for each character. It really feels like they wandered into the Mushroom Kingdom from their respective game worlds.

I have only one nitpick and a suggestion.

Nitpick: Mario's jumps feel a little more floaty than they do in the NES game, but I understand that his controls can't have been easy to emulate. It's not that big a deal anyway.

Suggestion: it'd be pretty damn cool if a Super Mushroom turned little Link into his grown-up, Zelda II sprite.

Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED

I'm officially a pervert.

Wow, more dress-up games should be as "interactive" as this one. The addition of such a unique ideas as tickling is an innovation along the lines of -- what? You mean there's other stuff you can do in this game??? ;) Actually, I LIKE tickling cute girls, so that alone makes this game a winner to me. :)

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Holy shit!

That was a seamless Sonic gaming experience! Good job, man! Sega should hire you to make minigames for the web or something! I don't give superlative praise like this often, but you've really captured the look, feel, sound, and level design of the classic Genesis Sonic games! All I can think of to say now is: PhilBBlack is clearly a moron. Congratulations!

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

Ach du lieber! Mein leiben!

Gott en Himmel! And so forth. What the hell was wrong with that player? It's amazing how much scarier cuss words sound when they're screamed out in German!

Anyway, hilarious concept, and excellent writing. Short, sweet, and very clever. Good job!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Pretty cool!

For some reason, I hate the interactive movie concept when it's done on consoles, but I love it when it's done in Flash. It was a lot of fun to go through the villa using different choices to take out the guards. The different animations were well implemented and fun. I just wish there were more guards to take out! Anyway, graphics look great, especially the guns. Sound effects were EXCELLENT, very well timed and used to great effect. There was some humor there, but that's only because I have a sick sense of it, and I find it funny the way the stalker does the machine gun cha-cha during the drive-by, and other bits of outrageousness like that. Here's hoping that Ray Part 2 pushes the envelope even further!

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Lucasarts is on the phone!

They want to hire you for your excellent adventure game design skills! The gameplay is simple yet addictive, and the look and feel remind me of the good old 2D GTA games of yesteryear.

Your games have lots of personality without being pretentious. I love the advertising billboards and punny products like the Lame Boy and McEnroe. Those cracked me up! Congratulations on your popularity here at the Portal: You've earned it!

P.S.: Do you think you could teach me some stuff about ActionScript? ;)

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

More! More!

I love it. Finally some people saying things about this ridiculous, U.S.-supported war that should've ended long ago, that DON'T flow with the cowardly media spin.

I think the fact that people in congress want this game to be taken down is all the more reason to keep it up. I'm sick of people sucking up the news and quietly accepting all the horror that's going on in the world just because the government says everything's okay. Now's the time to say things that shake people up and make them think! You can keep your fancy anime/Matrix-style battles and bloody first-person shooting sprees, I want to see some REAL controversy here at the Portal!

League Bowling League Bowling

A winner is you!

How do you review something like this? The content was created by someone else, but the effort that went into the author's translation must have been massive. And it was all successful. A job well done. Still, outside of bowling, there's no such thing as a perfect game, so this one gets a 9.