Polkarama Polkarama

Yeeha! I love this song! You timed and synchronized it very well, and I liked the gags (the guys in the snow dreaming of being somewhere warm, the sick guy in bed wanting to feel good, etc) Here's to more Weird Al videos!

The Hair The Hair

Liquid Television quality

I liked this! The sound effects you used made me cringe, which is good! It reminded me of the Ren & Stimpy scene in which Ren plucks the nerve endings from his gums.

Some of these negative reviews make me think that people were expecting some grand, sweeping adventure epic. I thought it was just plain good animation. Keep it up!

Ehrler responds:

Thanks! I recorded the sound effects myself. Also, liquid television was awesome, so I appreciate the comparison.

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

Liquid Television material right here.

Yeah, the style goes all over, but that's what i like about it. It's wild and disturbing, in an old-school MTV kind of way.

I'd watch this over the suggested anime stuff at the end any day.

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks.

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

Absolutely crazy!

I don't know...I don't think the animation is ugly. I'm glad to see such smooth frame by frame in a Flash cartoon instead of marionette tweening. The creepy, Jac Mac & Rad Boy effect makes it worth it.

kalabor106 responds:

This was a odd project with rotoscoping. Like how the motion with that style works. When the second one gets made it'll also be in rotoscope so it keeps its feel, hopefully look a little cleaner too.Thanks for watching.

Castlevania Whip Crack Castlevania Whip Crack

Wow!

I wish Liquid Television was still around, because this would fit right in there.

Jerry Springer Jerry Springer

It never hurts to have more Weird Al cartoons!

I especially the liked the taco/talkshow "predictive text" effect you sneaked in there. :)

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Reminds me of Blundercats...

...and that's all right with me! Great job!

Historical facts-volume 1 Historical facts-volume 1

You stole my idea!

Well, sort of. I was planning to make some documentary-like Flash animations based on entries from the Rotten Library. They'd be paced and narrated similarly to this little opus. I think it's clever. You have a unique message, so I say keep it up.

Vert responds:

Well, what can I say, but that geniuses tend to think alike, eh? =]. Seriously, I'm almost certainly going to make a volume 2, I just don't know when yet. Thanks for your support and review!

(And to those who haven't realized it yet, the review above is from the great LisVender! Check out his profile for some of his brilliant movies).

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Crazy as ever

The animation is very good! You're a master of the tween. There's no sense in looking for a plot, but I did enjoy the random imagery on display, especially the Dragon Warrior references. My fave part was when Black Mage tickled White Mage. Very cute, and she has a cute laugh. We can always use more hot girls being tickled. Just ask Howard Stern.

Anyway, crazy stuff, beautifully animated.

The Park 2 The Park 2

Good claymation!

Wow, that must have taken some time! Stop-motion is nothing to sneeze at. As long as you had fun with it, I say more power to you. I know there are other claymation entries on the Portal, but I'm still glad to see that there are artists willing to take on the challenge. Sure, the material's a little silly, but I think that was intended. Good job!